|LINUX, FreeBSD, OS/2
- To add high com ports, share serial interrupts, and add 16650 UART support under Linux with our ISA-bus cards, please download setserial-2.12.tar.gz.
- To add our PCI-bus cards to Linux 2.0.xx, please download vscardcfg.tgz. If you are running a later version of Linux, the card is supported directly by the kernel.
- If you are
running Fedora Linux core 5 and can't get ports above 4 to map in, boot with
the runtime paramater 8250.nr_uarts=8 (or however many serial ports you need).
- To install a TC-400 or TC-800 model serial card under FreeBSD, please download tcom_1.3H.tar
- To install our PCI-bus serial cards under OS/2, please download OS2DRIV.ZIP. You will also need Ray Gwinn's SIO driver which can be obtained at http://www.gwinn.com.
- For faster communications, support for over 4 comm ports & interrupt sharing on ISA-bus cards under OS/2, please download download Ray Gwinn's SIO driver from http://www.gwinn.com